Community

Topics about issues related to specific neighborhoods and communities throughout Muncie and Delaware County.

The Unique Barriers to Mental Healthcare Access in Rural Areas

For many of us, rural living is just about the best life has to offer. Beautiful landscapes. The peace and…

Read More »

Abuse Amongst the Elderly

Millions of Aged Americans are Experiencing Elderly Abuse News stories about care home elderly abuse are concerningly common, and the…

Read More »

How COVID-19 Has Shaped the Future of Telehealth

Source: Pixbay  The 2020 COVID-19 pandemic and its consequent lockdowns and quarantines altered people’s lives in every imaginable way —…

Read More »

The Emotional Toll Of COVID-19 on Today’s Medical Workforce

Unsplash The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the world is undeniable. While a handful of countries are largely operating…

Read More »

Jamaican Families Assisted by Mary & Cornelius Dollison

The Dollison’s Need Our Support Family reunification has been a hot topic across the country for the past several years.…

Read More »

Who Engineered Racism in Muncie?

Structural Racism was Intentional Design by the Ball Family I was fortunate to meet with Gary Younge, a very well-respected…

Read More »

Fulfilling the Dream – Reparations in Muncie, Indiana

Time to Discuss Reparations I can still remember how Governor Mitch Daniels treated Howard Zinn when he learned of his…

Read More »

Shall the Muncie YMCA Have Access to Tuhey Park?

I was asked to look over my old YMCA articles to see if I could help with Muncie’s current project.…

Read More »

Local Business Etiquette: A Growing and Thriving Community

Invest in Local Business and Create Magic Inside Every community around the globe has the ability to thrive in a…

Read More »

Muncie YMCA at Tuhey Park?

Muncie Oligarchy Looking for Land Grab in Muncie Very disappointed that our newly elected Mayor Dan Ridenour would work behind…

Read More »
Back to top button