Community

Topics about issues related to specific neighborhoods and communities throughout Muncie and Delaware County.

Helping A Loved One Into A Care Facility

Moving into a care facility is a considerable change in the life of your loved one and you. There are…

Read More »

Muncie: Back to the Basics in 2022

I need to set up the framework or narrative for future discussions. First, you need to understand the recommendations are…

Read More »

Muncie: Communications Director Promotes Local Media on Government Website

Muncie city administration has fascinating ideas on how to conduct its business affairs. As a former banker, I’m sure the…

Read More »

Sustainability: Community and Beyond

As global citizens continue to experience the negative effects of climate change, sustainability has become one of the most pressing…

Read More »

Muncie: What is the Next Muncie?

In my recent article about the federally mandated local organization Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPOs), I discussed how the local oligarchy…

Read More »

Principle of Sharing

As I highlighted in this week’s article about the U.S. oligarchy hoarding wealth, capitalism has a rising sharing economy. Think…

Read More »

White River Lofts Used For Tax Evasion?

I agree with Andrew Dale in his assessment published in the local newspaper when claiming that Mayor Dan Ridenour has…

Read More »

Critical Race Theory: Let’s face the truth

by Robert C. Koehler When you’re losing the game, summon the commies! And conservative white America has been losing for…

Read More »

The China Shock or Oligarchy

I lived in the Midwest at the tail end of the thriving Oligarchy. I was in college and saw the…

Read More »

You Should Try These 15 Confidence-Boosting Activities This Summer

The stress and pressures of everyday life can take their toll from time to time. If your confidence has been…

Read More »
Back to top button