This afternoon, in front of a standing room only crowd of over 300 citizens at City Hall, Judge Marianne Vorhees swore in the remaining elected officials, and the new department heads. The newly elected Mayor, Dennis Tyler officiated the meeting while the following public officials gave their solemn oath to put their community first over the next four years:
- Dennis Tyler (Mayor)
- Nora Evans Powell (City Council)
- Doug Marshall (City Council)
- Mary Jo Barton (City Council)
- Julius Anderson (City Council)
- Phyllis Reagon (City Clerk)
- Allison Quirk (City Council)
- Jerry Dishman (City Council)
Once all officials and administrators were sworn in, and signed their names, Judge Vorhees gave Dennis Tyler the key to his new office at 300 N. High Street, Muncie, IN 47305. You can visit the website at City Hall. The video below is courtesy of Muncie Videos, so please visit their site for many community video productions at http://www.muncievideos.com/Muncie-Videos/.
Congratulations to all our newly elected officials and city administrators!